Wednesday, April 6, 2016

going back together!

So started putting stuff back together.
Building heater box, bolting on intake carbs, exhaust. Brake and clutch lines, charcoal filter, etc...





Starting to re acquaint myself with the wiring from, oh I dunno a year ago.
I started going through all the lights and making sure they worked.
  The problem children were the front turn indicators, btw the all orange lens was only made for a few years so I wanted to keep them awhile. The
Inner chroming came off so they were aluminized .
 The original contacts were shot along with the spring so I went to Dorman products for 2.99 vs $37 ea. for new lights.
I had to shave a little off the contacts disk so it would move easily in the light housing.  Just line up the tab on the disk to the bulb slot so the contacts will match up.



No comments:

Post a Comment